E-Learning technology courses online
It’s about time you bring something new to the table. You know you should upgrade your skills but you never seem to have the time to do anything else besides work.
The thought of having to be in class at a certain time and place is absolutely daunting.
What if you had the possibility to learn anything, anytime, anywhere?
Through the Stone River Unlimited Course Access Subscription now you can! It’s that good and it’s true.
You’ll get full access to our entire catalog of 800+ (and counting) technology, programming, and digital design courses. Get a step ahead of the competition, land that dream job, up your skill level and make more money; all for a small monthly investment.
No matter if you need coding, design or development in your career or as a hobby, this subscription is exactly what you need.
1,200,000 students have already enrolled in our courses. Every one of them has gained better job prospects, a chance to improve their salary and lifestyle, and most importantly a belief that they can do it, and do it well.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s why this unlimited subscription is the best value for money around:
- Total access to 800+ courses
- 24/7 access
- Free VIP Perks access
- Learn from any computer or mobile device
- Learn in any location
- Learn for as long as you need it
- Free access to certification exams
- 30 day money back guarantee
You will get a free certificate for each course you complete.
Your subscription comes with a 30-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with what you’ve learned after the first month, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund, no questions asked. But we’re willing to bet you’ll stick with us.
Forget about endless hours of Googling and reading through blog posts or watching unorganized tutorials.
Forget about handing out your personal details left right and center so these sites can sell you stuff instead of teaching you what you need to know.
Instead, picture an expert instructor ready and waiting to teach you up to date, relevant, and practical skills - without the sales pitch. Start getting the skills you want, today, while going at your own pace. Use these skills to your advantage right now.
That's what you get with the Stone River eLearning Unlimited Course Access Subscription. Save time, save money, become a leader and win that dream career.
Don't put your education off any longer. Enroll risk-free today!
Ethical hacking/cyber security is among the most in demand and high paying jobs in the world of IT. But... in order to get into this field you'll need to pass some certification exams - specifically these:
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v. 9
Both of these certifications are included in this bundle.
We've also included other topics that cyber security professionals need to know, such as Digital Forensics, Wireless Hacking and Incident Response.
If you want to get into the field of cyber security, this is THE bundle that will prepare you to pass the certification exams that will lead to real life job interviews. Don't wait any longer. Enroll today.
The Docker for DevOps course gives you a chance to start transforming your organization to meet today’s fast-paced and evolving software market.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you sign up for this course today:
- How to set up the development environment for running Docker in Windows, Linux and Mac OS platforms.
- A complete overview of Docker
- How to dockerize flash or Ruby on Rails and create a production-ready application.
- How to create a staging server for testing your apps.
- How to work and manage the base images
- A complete overview of container management
- How to ensure your app is running forever using systemd.
- How to hook up a continuous integration pipeline
- How to configure and serve your application over SSL or HTTPS with nginx.
- How to deploy your app.
- How to buy and configure a domain name (and ensure it works with your new server).
Software is increasingly being applied to expand the breadth of operational efficiencies in organizations in every aspect of value chains such as operations, logistics, and communications. But traditional software development methodologies and delivery processes such as SDLC have the following inherent challenges which rule them out for accelerated software delivery:
- Non-integrated development tools
- Disparate processes in software development
- Lack of process continuity
Agile approaches were a huge step forward for the software delivery teams. But they alone can’t address emerging customer demands such as accelerated delivery of software. Today’s enterprises are leveraging DevOps initiatives and philosophy to break the traditional barriers that existed between Development and Ops teams. And Docker is right at the center of it.
Already, tons of organizations are using Docker to achieve the following:
- Deliver software at the speeds their clients expect
- Efficiently implement agile practices in software development
- Enhance software quality
- Automate software development processes such as coding, testing, releasing and deployment.
The Ultimate Adobe Suite course is a fun program that will help you learn the following:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Acrobat XI Professional
- Adobe CS6
Here is what you’ll learn in this course:
- How to launch Indesign, customize the preferences and workspaces, create documents, draw objects and work with swatches and styles to boost efficiency.
- How to launch Adobe CS6, work with different layers (ID, AI, and PS), create and edit the layer masks, use pathfinder tools, generate and transform vector objects, place and edit smart objects and manage smart objects.
- How to launch Adobe Illustrator and navigate its interface, use shape tools to draw vector objects, create and apply the color swatches, transform objects, create artwork with paintbrush and pencil tools.
- How to develop websites from scratch if you’re an absolute beginner
- How to deliver responsive websites in HTML5 / CSS3 and flash formats at the speeds their clients expect
- How to create fantastic motion graphics and effects using Adobe After Effects
- How to quickly create, annotate, secure, edit, and revise the Adobe PDF files in Acrobat XI Professional.
Adobe revolutionized the publishing world as we know it when it launched various applications under Adobe Suite Bundle such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat XI Professional. However, the power of these apps isn't just limited to publishing. Adobe Suite apps can create virtually any document ranging from responsive websites to image creation and manipulation.
Learning Adobe Suite apps is not optional. As a working designer, you’re expected to master all the Adobe Suite apps. With the explosion of web and digital publishing, mastering Adobe Suite is even more critical. This course will get you up and running, and provide you a solid foundation upon which to develop your design skills.
Take your skills from basic to expert with four comprehensive courses.
“From prototype through global deployment, Angular delivers the productivity and scalable infrastructure that supports Google's largest applications.” That's how Angular is described by the people that built it, but it's only scratching the surface of what this web application framework can do.
We've put together this Angular online course bundle so that you can get ahead of curve. Following a logical progression that covers the basics right up to the advanced features and intricacies of the framework, this bundle has been designed to give you a competitive edge in the developer job market.
Throughout each of the four courses in this bundle, you'll learn all you need to know about Angular and Angular JS, creating real life working projects as you go. Each course covers a cornerstone of the Angular world; Angular JS for Beginners, Angular JS for ASP.NET MVC developers, Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript, and Starting with Angular 5.
We've ensured each course is 100% accurate with the latest updates and releases from Angular included. And when more updates emerge in the future, we'll include them too – so no matter how many times you return to your bundle, there will always be something new to learn.
Who should buy this bundle?
Do you want to create web apps for a living? Then this bundle is your dream come true. If you're already working as a professional in that area, this bundle will still teach you plenty of tips and tricks that can help to take that next step on the career ladder. With content to suit all levels from beginner to guru, anyone with an interest in Angular will get immense value from this bundle.
What's covered in this bundle?
• Angular 2
• Coding with TypeScript
• Angular 5 (updated regularly)
• Dependency injection
• Two way data binding
• Angular JS
• Angular JS for ASP.NET MVC Developers
• MVC architecture
Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries around the world which is experiencing astounding growth year over year?
And one of the leading cloud providers is AWS.
You maybe a bright start-up, all set to leverage the AWS cloud for your business; or a Fortune 500, looking for the best cloud service available today. The AWS platform can provide you cloud solutions that are extremely flexible, scalable and cost-effective. It has multiple tools and capabilities for you to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Easy usage and pay-as-you-go pricing have also increased the popularity of AWS cloud among--start-ups and large enterprises in the recent years.
For all these applications, APIs and other systems running in the AWS cloud - data storage needs can vary vastly. AWS offers us different ways to store this data. AWS storage services will be different, depending on the actual physical device, or the higher level features that AWS provides on top of it. Or, it will be different in terms of pricing. So, enterprises and companies interested in AWS storage services in the cloud – have multiple options to choose from. It is not a one size fits all – far from it.
In this course, we will take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action.
We will learn the different aspects and options provided by these services so that we can choose the right service for the particular business scenario in front of us. This will optimize the experience for our users and also help us incur optimal costs for our cloud usage.
Knowledge and expertise in AWS could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
As the title suggests – this course aims to provide you enough knowledge about AWS Storage services so that you can use these services efficiently. But specifically after taking this course you will be able to:
- Comprehend the AWS architecture and implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services, and use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 and its capabilities to host a static website, and configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, with its capabilities like—flexibility and scalability, and
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor and deliver selective content across the world, based on your requirements.
Whether you are an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing - you know it is quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud. But do you ever wonder how you can keep a close eye on the AWS components you are using? Your EC2 instances, your RDS databases and numerous other AWS services that your applications rely on?
In this course, you will learn everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS using CloudWatch. This course is designed for Software and IT architects, Software and network engineers, IT administrators, CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization.
Why I should take this course?
- With over 4 hours of videos and around 45 lectures, you will get a great understanding of how you can keep a close eye on AWS infrastructure you have using AWS CloudWatch
- You will have everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS
- You will learn about various AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB which AWS CloudWatch can monitor
- Know about how you can use AWS SNS to send notifications
- You will have a deep understanding about how to monitor your AWS billing and costs
- You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
In the course, "AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch" you will get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by Amazon AWS called CloudWatch. You will learn how AWS CloudWatch can integrate with various other AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB and many others. During this course, you will have a deep dive into many of these services and learn how we can monitor the key metrics available for these services.
You will learn how to setup alarms for certain thresholds for these metrics – so that you can get real-time alerts from AWS and we can take pro-active measures to make sure that our AWS infrastructure is performing at peak level.
After taking this course, you will be proficiently acquired the skills and be a part of cloud computing revolution and to take your career to a new level. You will have learned everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS using CloudWatch. Take this course and start learning. There is no good time than today to invest in your career.
Master Flask with our four comprehensive courses.
Flask is a microframework created specifically for Python. And since Python is fast becoming one of the most popular programming languages around, the future of Flask is looking not just bright, but downright dazzling. Our Flask online course bundle will get you up to speed on this fun and easy framework.
We've put together this Flask course bundle to take you through absolutely everything you need to know and learn about this microframework. Designed to take you from the basic concepts right up to the most advanced ones, this bundle will make you a Flask expert by the time you've done.
There are four courses to work through progressing from beginner/intermediate to advanced; Python Web Development with Flask, Advanced Scalable Python Web Development Using Flask, Professional RESTful API Design using Flask, and Essential Docker for Python Flask Development. You'll not only learn core Flask fundamentals, you'll also gain an in-depth insight into how it can be applied with various other tools, least of all Python.
By the time you've completed this bundle, you'll be ready and waiting to create stunning, scalable, expertly built web applications using Python, Flask and a variety of other tools. From there, it's only a matter of time before you become a professional Flask developer.
Who should buy this bundle?
If you've learned to code using Python, Flask is definitely something you'll want to delve into. It will diversify your skills, give you a little extra edge, look GREAT on your resume and allow you to do so much more with your Python projects... like build big, beautiful web applications. But having said that, Flask is also useful for any web app developer out there – especially those who have yet to see what Python has to offer.
What's covered in this bundle?
• Python web development
• Flask fundamentals
• RESTful API design
• Python Shell
• Scalable Python web development
• JSON Schema library
• Using Docker for Python Flask
• Basic Docker concepts