It’s about time you bring something new to the table. You know you should upgrade your skills but you never seem to have the time to do anything else besides work.
The thought of having to be in class at a certain time and place is absolutely daunting.
What if you had the possibility to learn anything, anytime, anywhere?
Through the Stone River Unlimited Course Access Subscription now you can! It’s that good and it’s true.
You’ll get full access to our entire catalog of 400+ (and counting) technology, programming, and digital design courses. Get a step ahead of the competition, land that dream job, up your skill level and make more money; all for a small monthly investment.
No matter if you need coding, design or development in your career or as a hobby, this subscription is exactly what you need.
1,200,000 students have already enrolled in our courses. Every one of them has gained better job prospects, a chance to improve their salary and lifestyle, and most importantly a belief that they can do it, and do it well.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s why this unlimited subscription is the best value for money around:
- Total access to 400+ courses
- 24/7 access
- Free VIP Perks access
- Learn from any computer or mobile device
- Learn in any location
- Learn for as long as you need it
- Free access to certification exams
- 30 day money back guarantee
You will get a free certificate for each course you complete.
Your subscription comes with a 30-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with what you’ve learned after the first month, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund, no questions asked. But we’re willing to bet you’ll stick with us.
Forget about endless hours of Googling and reading through blog posts or watching unorganized tutorials.
Forget about handing out your personal details left right and center so these sites can sell you stuff instead of teaching you what you need to know.
Instead, picture an expert instructor ready and waiting to teach you up to date, relevant, and practical skills - without the sales pitch. Start getting the skills you want, today, while going at your own pace. Use these skills to your advantage right now.
That's what you get with the Stone River eLearning Unlimited Course Access Subscription. Save time, save money, become a leader and win that dream career.
Don't put your education off any longer. Enroll risk-free today!
Ethical hacking/cyber security is among the most in demand and high paying jobs in the world of IT. But... in order to get into this field you'll need to pass some certification exams - specifically these:
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v. 9
Both of these certifications are included in this bundle.
We've also included other topics that cyber security professionals need to know, such as Digital Forensics, Wireless Hacking and Incident Response.
If you want to get into the field of cyber security, this is THE bundle that will prepare you to pass the certification exams that will lead to real life job interviews. Don't wait any longer. Enroll today.
The Docker for DevOps course gives you a chance to start transforming your organization to meet today’s fast-paced and evolving software market.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you sign up for this course today:
- How to set up the development environment for running Docker in Windows, Linux and Mac OS platforms.
- A complete overview of Docker
- How to dockerize flash or Ruby on Rails and create a production-ready application.
- How to create a staging server for testing your apps.
- How to work and manage the base images
- A complete overview of container management
- How to ensure your app is running forever using systemd.
- How to hook up a continuous integration pipeline
- How to configure and serve your application over SSL or HTTPS with nginx.
- How to deploy your app.
- How to buy and configure a domain name (and ensure it works with your new server).
Software is increasingly being applied to expand the breadth of operational efficiencies in organizations in every aspect of value chains such as operations, logistics, and communications. But traditional software development methodologies and delivery processes such as SDLC have the following inherent challenges which rule them out for accelerated software delivery:
- Non-integrated development tools
- Disparate processes in software development
- Lack of process continuity
Agile approaches were a huge step forward for the software delivery teams. But they alone can’t address emerging customer demands such as accelerated delivery of software. Today’s enterprises are leveraging DevOps initiatives and philosophy to break the traditional barriers that existed between Development and Ops teams. And Docker is right at the center of it.
Already, tons of organizations are using Docker to achieve the following:
- Deliver software at the speeds their clients expect
- Efficiently implement agile practices in software development
- Enhance software quality
- Automate software development processes such as coding, testing, releasing and deployment.
The Ultimate Adobe Suite course is a fun program that will help you learn the following:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Acrobat XI Professional
- Adobe CS6
Here is what you’ll learn in this course:
- How to launch Indesign, customize the preferences and workspaces, create documents, draw objects and work with swatches and styles to boost efficiency.
- How to launch Adobe CS6, work with different layers (ID, AI, and PS), create and edit the layer masks, use pathfinder tools, generate and transform vector objects, place and edit smart objects and manage smart objects.
- How to launch Adobe Illustrator and navigate its interface, use shape tools to draw vector objects, create and apply the color swatches, transform objects, create artwork with paintbrush and pencil tools.
- How to develop websites from scratch if you’re an absolute beginner
- How to deliver responsive websites in HTML5 / CSS3 and flash formats at the speeds their clients expect
- How to create fantastic motion graphics and effects using Adobe After Effects
- How to quickly create, annotate, secure, edit, and revise the Adobe PDF files in Acrobat XI Professional.
Adobe revolutionized the publishing world as we know it when it launched various applications under Adobe Suite Bundle such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat XI Professional. However, the power of these apps isn't just limited to publishing. Adobe Suite apps can create virtually any document ranging from responsive websites to image creation and manipulation.
Learning Adobe Suite apps is not optional. As a working designer, you’re expected to master all the Adobe Suite apps. With the explosion of web and digital publishing, mastering Adobe Suite is even more critical. This course will get you up and running, and provide you a solid foundation upon which to develop your design skills.
Take your skills from basic to expert with four comprehensive courses.
“From prototype through global deployment, Angular delivers the productivity and scalable infrastructure that supports Google's largest applications.” That's how Angular is described by the people that built it, but it's only scratching the surface of what this web application framework can do.
We've put together this Angular online course bundle so that you can get ahead of curve. Following a logical progression that covers the basics right up to the advanced features and intricacies of the framework, this bundle has been designed to give you a competitive edge in the developer job market.
Throughout each of the four courses in this bundle, you'll learn all you need to know about Angular and Angular JS, creating real life working projects as you go. Each course covers a cornerstone of the Angular world; Angular JS for Beginners, Angular JS for ASP.NET MVC developers, Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript, and Starting with Angular 5.
We've ensured each course is 100% accurate with the latest updates and releases from Angular included. And when more updates emerge in the future, we'll include them too – so no matter how many times you return to your bundle, there will always be something new to learn.
Who should buy this bundle?
Do you want to create web apps for a living? Then this bundle is your dream come true. If you're already working as a professional in that area, this bundle will still teach you plenty of tips and tricks that can help to take that next step on the career ladder. With content to suit all levels from beginner to guru, anyone with an interest in Angular will get immense value from this bundle.
What's covered in this bundle?
• Angular 2
• Coding with TypeScript
• Angular 5 (updated regularly)
• Dependency injection
• Two way data binding
• Angular JS
• Angular JS for ASP.NET MVC Developers
• MVC architecture
Master Flask with our four comprehensive courses.
Flask is a microframework created specifically for Python. And since Python is fast becoming one of the most popular programming languages around, the future of Flask is looking not just bright, but downright dazzling. Our Flask online course bundle will get you up to speed on this fun and easy framework.
We've put together this Flask course bundle to take you through absolutely everything you need to know and learn about this microframework. Designed to take you from the basic concepts right up to the most advanced ones, this bundle will make you a Flask expert by the time you've done.
There are four courses to work through progressing from beginner/intermediate to advanced; Python Web Development with Flask, Advanced Scalable Python Web Development Using Flask, Professional RESTful API Design using Flask, and Essential Docker for Python Flask Development. You'll not only learn core Flask fundamentals, you'll also gain an in-depth insight into how it can be applied with various other tools, least of all Python.
By the time you've completed this bundle, you'll be ready and waiting to create stunning, scalable, expertly built web applications using Python, Flask and a variety of other tools. From there, it's only a matter of time before you become a professional Flask developer.
Who should buy this bundle?
If you've learned to code using Python, Flask is definitely something you'll want to delve into. It will diversify your skills, give you a little extra edge, look GREAT on your resume and allow you to do so much more with your Python projects... like build big, beautiful web applications. But having said that, Flask is also useful for any web app developer out there – especially those who have yet to see what Python has to offer.
What's covered in this bundle?
• Python web development
• Flask fundamentals
• RESTful API design
• Python Shell
• Scalable Python web development
• JSON Schema library
• Using Docker for Python Flask
• Basic Docker concepts
This Become a Professional Java Developer course bundle from Stone River eLearning is meant for those with little experience coding in Java. Throughout this bundle you will be introduced to everything from the most basic concepts to intermediate and advanced topics including networking. Along the way you'll practice your coding by creating a Flappy Bird game clone using Java.
By the end of this bundle you will be fully prepared to pass the Oracle Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Certification.
Get Java Certified Now
This course is specially designed for beginning or intermediate Java programmers, particularly those wishing to pass the Java Programmer Level 1 Certification exam. You'll follow the same curriculum used by Oracle, the biggest computer technology corporation in the world, by working on a different practice file for each section. You will be a coding example with a specific problem to solve, with a separate file revealing the solution. The practice files will not only help you understand the material, but will give you first-hand problem solving experience too.
You will begin with a brief introduction to the very basics of Java, before moving on to implement simple concepts like variables, data types, etc. As your knowledge strengthens you will move on to object oriented programming, learning about polymorphism and encapsulation and how to apply them to relevant situations. During the final stages of the course, you will learn how Java handles errors and exceptions, how to catch them, how and where they affect your code, and how to resolve them.
On completion of this course, you will have gained a very valuable and much sought after skill set; solving coding and programming problems by implementing the concepts learned on the course, and more importantly, correctly applying them. You will be fully prepared for your Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Exam too.
Java Development Kit (JDK): JDK is a software development kit used by the Java platform. Released under public license, it's free to use and comes in a variety of implementations; Java SE, Java EE, Java ME. It runs on Solaris, Linux, Mac OS X or Windows.
NetBeans IDE: Netbeans IDE is an open-source integrated development environment. It supports development of all Java application types, running in conjunction with the various implementations of Java Development Kits; Java ME, Java EE, Java SE, and so on.
Being a one-trick programming pony doesn’t cut it anymore in today’s tech job market. The more strings you have on your bow, the more in-demand you’ll be. When it comes to web app development, having the know-how to create something fully-functioning from start to finish boosts your employability credentials in a big way. Thankfully, the MEAN Stack is the tool set that allows you to do just that. Want to get involved? Read on...
Learn a Suite of In-Demand Programming Skills
- Understand MEAN Stack and how to use it effectively
- Code MEAN projects with an online IDE
- Develop MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express
- Create top-notch UIs with Angular 2
- Gain the skills needed to become a sought after web developer
Build Full-Stack Solutions for Mobile and the Web
That means setting up an online IDE, developing MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express, programming and configuring with MongoDB, developing rich and functional UIs with Angular, scaffolding a MEAN UI client project, and much more.
Plus, we make sure your skills are future-proofed by using Angular 2, the much-discussed rewrite of Angular JS that’s guaranteed to set the market on fire in the coming months. By the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll be more than ready to start working on your own MEAN Stack projects.
What is MEAN Stack?
Are you a web developer, but are having a hard time keeping up with all the latest development tools coming out? Are you new to web development and want to dive straight into cutting edge, modern web development tools? If so, then this course bundle is for you.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
If you’re a web developer you know your world is changing fast. We developed this course bundle with you in mind. We’ve hand selected only the hottest and most functional tools used in web development today so you can stay comfortably ahead of your peers for years to come.
What You'll Learn
The topics in this course bundle include:
- Angular 2
- Ruby on Rails
- Python Web Development with Flask and Django
- Bootstrap 4
- Sass for CSS
- Dart Web App Development
- Docker Containerization
- And more
Make More Money
We all want to make more money, and this course bundle will greatly expand your development skills so you can make more money. As a web developer, you need to change with the times or you’ll be left in the dust.
What Do I Need to Know to Take This Course?
A familiarity with general programming and web development techniques is recommended to get the most out of this course bundle.
You know you need to upgrade your web development skills to stay relevant. Don’t wait. Enroll in the Become a Modern Web Developer course bundle today.
Python programming is one of the most demanded skill sets in today's job market, and for good reason. Python allows you to do just about anything you can think of; web development, data analytics, game development - even controlling robots!
This Python Programming Professional Bundle is designed to get you up to speed with all the major Python skills you need right now. Learn on your own time and at your own pace, just be sure to learn this stuff.
What Can You Learn?
Python Programming for Beginners: If your knowledge of Python and programming is limited – or even non-existent – then this course is the perfect starting point for you. You'll be guided through the installation process and the various features and functions of Python, and then you'll put your knew found knowledge to practical use by solving 'real life' programming problems. Ideal for both programming beginners or experienced programmers new to Python.
Python Web Programming: Python is one of the most concise and easily understood programming languages out there, and one of its most popular applications is the web. This is the definitive python web programming course, designed for programmers, web developers, app creators, and anyone who wants to become 'code literate'. Not only will you acquire an in-depth understanding of the programming language and its application for the web, you'll get hands-on experience building programs too.
Python Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone: As well as web development, data visualisation and analysis, and a host of other applications, Python is a programming language perfectly suited to game development. With this course, you'll learn the easy way. Rather than working through hours of lectures and exercises, you'll literally create a game as you go. Who said picking up new skills can't be fun?
Data Visualisation with Python and Matplotlib: Companies are finally waking up to the benefits that big data and data analysis can have for their business. However, the majority of them lack the know-how to turn this data into something easily understood, readable, and presentable. That's where data visualisation comes in. Using Python in conjunction with Matplotlib, you can create just about any 2D or 3D graphs, bar charts, scatter plots, and more.
Data Analysis with Python and Pandas: Data analysis is one of the most sought-after skills from the biggest companies in the world, and guesses what? Python can be used to do it. Working with Pandas, you'll learn how to import and export data in a wide variety of forms, and organise and manipulate it into whatever way you need. Combined with our Data Visualisation with Python course below, it's all your need to become a genuine data guru.
Learn Python Django from Scratch: If you already have some experience with Python, web development or both, then this is the perfect course to take your expertise to the next level. Working in conjunction with Django you'll create a website from scratch featuring map integration, e-commerce functionality and a host of other complex features. Master this skillset, and you'll be all set to take the web by storm with database-driven yet simple and beautiful sites.
Go Where the Money is
Companies such as Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia, and IBM all use Python. In fact, among programming languages, Python had the largest year-on-year job demand growth — at 19% — as of March 2013. This growth has been increasing ever since. Notably, the overall hiring demand for IT professionals dipped year over year by 5% as of January 2014, except for Python programmers which increased by 8.7%. In New York, Python developers ranked #8 of the most in-demand tech workers, making an average of $106k/year. On the other side of the Atlantic, Python programmers also enjoy a strongly rising demand for their skills .
If you’re looking at this page, you’ve probably had ‘learn how to code’ at the top of your to-do list forever. Coding is the future, and the technology industry is crying out for good programmers fluent in a range of languages. With that in mind, we’ve created this bundle for people just like you. Whether you’re a complete newcomer to programming or you already have some experience but want to expand your knowledge, this bundle will set you up for a career as a professional programmer.
With access for life, you can learn at your own pace and complete lessons according to your own schedule. Whether you take your time or power through at breakneck speed, you can rest assured you’re learning everything you need to know.
This bundle includes the following courses:
- HMTL5 and CSS3 Fundamentals: HTML5 is the latest version of the code that makes the web tick, and CSS3 is the next level of web design to go with it. Put them together and you have a recipe for future-proofed, flawless and perfectly functioning websites. This course will teach you both by diving right in at the practical end, and have your creating beautiful websites in no time.
- Python Programming for Beginners: Python is one of the most in-demand skills that top employers like Microsoft, Google and many more look for; and that’s a trend that only set to continue for the next few years at least. Python is a simple, versatile and highly readable code used for everything from building websites to controlling robots! Whether you’re new to Python or new to programming in general, this course will get you up to speed.
- Swift Programming for Beginners: Swift is one of the hottest new languages out there right now, and essential if you want to become a fully fledged iOS app developer. If you’re looking for a crash course to get a handle on Apple’s primary coding language, look no further. This course will turn you into an expert Swift engineer, building your knowledge from scratch with plenty of practical exercises.
- Google Go Programming: It should come as no surprise that Google has its own programming language. And since Google is one of the biggest names in the technology world, it should come as no surprise that learning Go is a sure-fire way to boost your employment credentials, both with this computing behemoth and just about everyone else too. This course will tell you everything you need to know.
- Fundamentals for Java Programming: Every professional programmer worth their salt knows Java inside and out. It’s the most common programming language in the world, and it sets the tone for all other code. In short, you won’t get anywhere without it, so it’s worthwhile learning how to do it right; and that’s exactly what this course does – from the ground up.
- Perl Programming for Beginners: It’s easy to get a little lost in the sea of programming languages out there. Luckily, Perl is a great starting off point because it’s simple to use, easy to learn, and very versatile. If you don’t know where to take the first step to becoming a professional programmer, there are worse places to start. This course will help you grasp the fundamentals and get started in the programming world.
- C++ Programming Fundamentals: C++ is the Grandfather of many of the tech world’s programming languages – Java being just one. Learning C++ gives you a head start on learning any other language, and a leg up as far as your employability is concerned. By taking this course, you’ll lay down a solid coding foundation and gain an excellent platform for improving your skills.
- Python Web Programming: After you’ve completed our Python Programming for Beginners course, Python Web Programming will give you an extra edge and a new set of skills with a language that’s not only easy to learn, but a real money maker too. You’ll learn the art and the science behind web programming, graduating with all the tools necessary to build vibrant and sustainable web based programs.
- Ruby On Rails: Ruby on Rails can sound intimidating for anyone who doesn’t know it, but in reality it’s not only extremely useful, but completely logical too. This course will take from zero to Rails developer, showing you how to create fully interactive Rails applications from the very beginning. You’ll learn how to connect databases, accept user input, and complete a comprehensive project so you’re ready to use RoR in the real world straight away.
You'll also learn C# via Unity 3D game development, and the new Dart programming language from Google.
If you've ever wanted to actually build the mobile app ideas floating around in your head but didn't know where to start, this is the course for you. This course is meant to get you started developing mobile apps even if you've never written a line of code.
You'll start by building fully functional apps without writing code. You'll then move to fully learn both Android and iOS development along with the Java and Swift programming languages.
Going beyond just app development, you'll also learn mobile UI/UX design and how to mock up your app ideas using Sketch 3.
Finally you'll learn how to leverage the power of PhoneGap, which lets you write your app once and convert it to other platforms for publishing.
Getting Started with App Development
You'll start by learning app development without writing code at all using Android App Inventor. Here you'll learn basic programming terminology and concepts by building functioning mobile apps that you can actually publish to the market.
By removing the coding aspect from app development, you'll be able to truly understand what you're doing before diving into the more complex world of writing code.
This is what sets our course apart from all the others you'll see on Udemy.
Android App Development
First you'll learn the basics of Java, which is essential for Android Development. Then you'll be ready to learn Android app development,
Apple (iOS) App Development
Start by learning the new Swift programming language. Swift is the language iOS developers will be using to develop apps moving forward. Next you'll learn basic iOS app development using Xcode before moving on to intermediate and advanced topics that will allow you to publish apps to the app store, add in-app purchasing and much more.
App Design and UI/UX Design
Apps that don't look great or don't function well for the user will be deleted faster than they were downloaded. In the following sections you'll learn everything you need to know about user interface design and user experience design so you can develop apps that people will actually want to use.
You'll also learn how to mock up your app designs using the popular Sketch 3 mobile mockup software.
PhoneGap is a technology that allows you to write your app using one programming language and SDK, then convert it to other platforms for publishing. So if you prefer to make your app using Java and the Android SDK, you'll be able to publish your apps to the Apple App Store and the Windows App Store without having to write new apps for each platform. Neat!
We call this Become a Professional Web Developer not because we think we're great, but because this is hands down the most in depth course on web development in town. The design and structure of this course follows elite college curriculum. You will begin by learning the basics of each programming language and technology web developers use, and you will be creating real life projects with every new skill you learn so you're getting the entire finished puzzle instead of just pieces that you have to put together yourself.
More Than Just the Basics... Much More
Most courses on web development walk you through the skills beginners need, but then require you to learn the skills that make you an employable web developer. This course is different. After you have learned the basics and built real projects for your portfolio, you can move on to hours and hours of continued training at the intermediate and advanced levels for each web development skill you've learned.
Don't stop when you're just starting to get good at this, keep learning and enhancing your web development portfolio. New content will be added to this course frequently, so even if you complete the entire course, the next time you log in you'll have more skills to learn.
Who Should Take This Course
You should take this course if web development as a profession sounds good to you, or if you're looking to brush up on your web development skills in any area. There is so much content in this course that even experienced developers will benefit from it.
What is Covered in This Course
- Social Medial Login Integration
- Chrome Developer Tools
Source codes are included for the entire course so you can learn by running the actual code and modifying it as needed.
This course will prepare you for a job in the field of graphic design. This course is intended for complete beginners or those relatively new to design in order to understand what a graphic designer does and how to get a job in the graphic design field -- either as a full time job or as freelance designer.
This course is structured in such a way that anyone can begin with absolutely no knowledge of graphic design and leave with a full understanding of the graphic design profession, an understanding of the skills and tools necessary for success in graphic design, an understanding of how to get a job or freelance work in graphic design, and an understanding of how to use the industry standard graphic design tools to create outstanding graphic design work.
Industry Standard Software Training
It's not enough to know how design works - graphic designers need to understand how to use the tools of the trade. In the Professional Graphic Designer Bundle you will learn all of the industry standard graphic design tools:
Adobe Photoshop: Used for editing and manipulating photographs and images. Improve lighting and colour, add special effects, remove blemishes, create your own images from scratch, and more.
Adobe Illustrator: The standard software for graphics design, and where you do the majority of your work. Create any kind of vector art or illustration your mind is capable of thinking up!
Adobe Acrobat: Transform your work into a format than anyone can view - a PDF. This program also enables you to create, manipulate, print and manage your finished project files.
Adobe Dreamweaver: Design and develop beautiful websites with ease, complete with both a design view and code editor so you can see changes you make on all sides in real time.
Work From Home
Although some graphic designers go to an office to work every day, many graphic designers work from their home. You can make a good living doing freelance graphic design work. Many companies will employ you full time but allow you to work from home.
Exam Preparation and Learning Order of Courses
1. Become a Professional Graphic Designer (No software needed)
2. Learn Photoshop CC Essentials (Photoshop CC needed)
3. Getting Started with Illustrator CC (Illustrator CC needed)
4. Getting Started With InDesign CC (InDesign CC needed)
5. Getting Started with Dreamweaver CC (Dreamweaver CC needed)
6. Typography A to Z (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign needed)
7. Affinity Designer for Beginners (Affinity Designer needed)
8. Sketch 3 Mobile App Design (Sketch 3 needed)
9. Getting Started with Acrobat XI Professional (Adobe Acrobat needed)
The Internet is everyone's go-to source of information in today's world. Businesses, public figures, publications and everything in between all have a presence on the web; and the more professional their website looks, the more successful they tend to be. Web designers are more in demand than ever before, and the profession is constantly changing along with the web itself. This course aims to teach the most up to date fundamentals of web design from scratch.
Learn Web Design from Scratch
- Understand the basics of CSS and HTML
- Learn about current web designing trends and developments
- Gain an insight into web development, debugging, etc. as well as design
- Build your own portfolio website
Web Designing for Beginners
This course has been developed for both complete beginners and those who already have a limited knowledge of web design. Aspiring web designers, web developers who want to understand the design side of the business, and graphic designers - as well as those from completely unrelated disciplines - will all be more than capable of handling the content of this course.
This course will take you through the fundamentals of web design from scratch. That means getting to grips with HTML, CSS and Foundation Grid Framework; working with images, webfonts and sprite sheets among other elements; understanding grids and responsive design; and achieving flawless layouts, eradicating bugs, and more.
Throughout the course you will work towards designing and developing a colorful, modern and responsive portfolio website. By the end of the course you will have this website completed, and can use it when starting out on your career in web design.
About HTML and CSS
HTML, or Hyper Text Markup Language, is the code used to define colors,graphics, hyperlinks, paragraphs, and other simple elements of a website. It was developed by the founder of the web, Tim Berners Lee, back in 1990.
CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets, define the more advanced aspects of websites like fonts, background images, positioning and much more. It is a style language that defines HTML layout, so the two are intrinsically linked. Both form the basic frameworks for all websites on the internet.
- Over 100 hours of video content
- Lifetime access to all course materials
- Project files and source codes included
- Develop responsive websites for your portfolio
- Learn every major software used in web design
- Learn all aspects of designing websites
- Create masterful responsive websites from scratch
- Learn how to start and run your own web design business
- Learn enough HTML and CSS to be a true expert
Do you want to be a PHP developer or web developer? Do you need to brush up on your PHP skills? Then you're in the right place!
This PHP development online course bundle from Stone River eLearning is perfect for complete beginners and experienced PHP developers alike. The PHP Guru bundle takes you from absolute beginner to a professional PHP developer, or from a decent PHP developer programmer to a great one.
Included in this bundle are lectures that teach you the very basics of PHP programming, how to create an authorization system for a website besides walking you through every step in the process of building an R/L system using PHP object oriented programming... and more!
- Over 285 lectures and over 80 hours of content!
- Lifetime access to all course materials
- Gain valuable job skills to become a professional PHP developer
- Create an authorization system with Laravel
- Master PHP Object Oriented Programming
- Learn how to integate a database using the MySQLi extension for PHP
- Develop with the PayPal IPN system
- Build an MVC framework
- To create an image upload website from scratch using PHP
- Master PHP data objects
- Build a content management system from scratch
- Create a chat application usable for websites
- Learn how to use PHP OOP with a SQL database
Often when we think of WordPress, we think of blogging—but WordPress can do so much more! In this comprehensive Wordpress training course bundle, you'll discover everything you need to know to get your WordPress site online, including how to effortlessly register a domain name and set up web hosting, install WordPress, and begin using it to publish your work on the web!
If your skills are beyond Wordpress content development, try creating your own themes from scratch. In Scratch-Building Wordpress Themes you will learn the design side of Wordpress, and you will be able to create and sell your own Wordpress themes.
In this course bundle we'll also cover the art and science of Wordpress Plugin Development from scratch. By developing 8 simple plugins we will cover everything you need to know to be able to create awesome plugins that will run in most of the web.
- Over 200 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- Develop a solid understanding of WordPress
- Get an in-depth and complete look at theme building, which you can directly apply to your projects — it's literally a freelance startup kit!
- Create your own Wordpress Plugins
- Build a website with no experience
- Save Time By Automatic Your Social Media
- Drive More Traffic to Your Website or Blog
- Lifetime access to all course materials
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on all mobile devices
Certificate of Completion
Whether you're completely new to game development or you have experience developing games with Unity 3D, this course is for you.
Beginners can start with the basics of the Unity system with an explanation of how it works. This isn't an explanation of what each menu does one by one (that's boring), but a high level explanation of how Unity functions from the perspective of a first time game developer. You'll then take that knowledge and build your first real game in about an hour.
You will learn basic scripting as it relates to game design. No prior coding experience is necessary to take this course and create real games.
For those with experience in the world of game development, you can skip the basic Unity and basic scripting sections and move right into the higher level game development exercises. We understand you already know the basics and you want to increase your skills as a game developer.
What You Will Learn
- The Unity user interface
- Structure of Unity projects
- Basic Unity scripting
- Intermediate and advanced Unity scripting
- Working with assets
- Level design
- Sound design
- Animation, modeling and rigging
- Compiling games to console and mobile devices
- Mecanim animation system
- Shuriken particle system
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation
- Blender 3D modeling
This course bundle uses C# as its programming language. You will also be using the open source program called Blender to create some of the animations.
* Unity version 4.x is taught in these courses. Level Design with Blender and Unity 3D uses Unity 5.
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on all mobile devices
Certificate of Completion
We've all logged into a website using one of our social media accounts. It saves the user from having to remember yet another user name and password, and this type of login system is in high demand.
This course teaches you how to integrate login systems for any website using any of the big three social media logins on the market today:
If you're a web developer, or want to be a web developer, and you don't know how to implement social media logins you are behind the curve. This is a must-have skill for any web developer today.
If you're interested in becoming a programmer but don't know where to start, this course bundle is perfect for you.
Any new programmer who completes these courses will find it very easy to learn any other programming challenge successfully. Don't wait any longer to learn coding. Start today.