It’s about time you bring something new to the table. You know you should upgrade your skills but you never seem to have the time to do anything else besides work.
The thought of having to be in class at a certain time and place is absolutely daunting.
What if you had the possibility to learn anything, anytime, anywhere?
Through the Stone River Unlimited Course Access Subscription now you can! It’s that good and it’s true.
You’ll get full access to our entire catalog of 800+ (and counting) technology, programming, and digital design courses. Get a step ahead of the competition, land that dream job, up your skill level and make more money; all for a small monthly investment.
No matter if you need coding, design or development in your career or as a hobby, this subscription is exactly what you need.
1,200,000 students have already enrolled in our courses. Every one of them has gained better job prospects, a chance to improve their salary and lifestyle, and most importantly a belief that they can do it, and do it well.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s why this unlimited subscription is the best value for money around:
- Total access to 800+ courses
- 24/7 access
- Free VIP Perks access
- Learn from any computer or mobile device
- Learn in any location
- Learn for as long as you need it
- Free access to certification exams
- 30 day money back guarantee
You will get a free certificate for each course you complete.
Your subscription comes with a 30-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with what you’ve learned after the first month, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund, no questions asked. But we’re willing to bet you’ll stick with us.
Forget about endless hours of Googling and reading through blog posts or watching unorganized tutorials.
Forget about handing out your personal details left right and center so these sites can sell you stuff instead of teaching you what you need to know.
Instead, picture an expert instructor ready and waiting to teach you up to date, relevant, and practical skills - without the sales pitch. Start getting the skills you want, today, while going at your own pace. Use these skills to your advantage right now.
That's what you get with the Stone River eLearning Unlimited Course Access Subscription. Save time, save money, become a leader and win that dream career.
Don't put your education off any longer. Enroll risk-free today!
The CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification certification training package covers topics such as Access Control Systems, Cryptography, and Security Management Practices, teaching students the eight domains of information system security knowledge.
The new eight domains are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The CISSP Certification is administered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium or (ISC)². (ISC)² promotes the CISSP exam as an aid to evaluating personnel performing information security functions. Candidates for this exam are typically network security professionals and system administrators with at least four years of direct work experience in two or more of the ten test domains. As the first ANSI ISO accredited credential in the field of information security, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification provides information security professionals with not only an objective measure of competence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement.
This course is specifically for participants to measure their knowledge and skills on making the appropriate job role decisions around implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
This course is designed for ETL and Data Warehouse Developers who most likely focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence (BI) solutions, including data cleansing, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and Data Warehouse implementation. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Mastering data using Master Data Services
- Cleansing data using Data Quality Services
- ETL Package development for data loading/transfer/transformation
- Data Synchronization
- One-time data or application migration
- Ad-hoc data manipulations, transformations
- Scheduling ETL jobs
- Managing, configuring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
This training course on implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-463.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Designing and implementing dimensions
- Designing and implementing fact tables
- Defining connection managers
- Designing and implementing data flow
- Managing SSIS package execution
- Implementing script tasks in SSIS
- Designing and implementing control flow
- Implementing package logic using SSIS variables and parameters
- Implementing data load options
- Implementing script components in SSIS
- Troubleshooting data integration issues
- Installing and maintaining SSIS components
- Implementing auditing, logging, and event handling
- Deploying SSIS solutions
- Configuring SSIS security settings
- Installing and maintaining Data Quality Services
- Implementing master data management solutions
- Creating a data quality project to clean data
This training course was created specifically for those individuals (Database Professionals) who install, maintain and configure as their primary job function. Any participants setting up database systems and/or responsible for efficient system operation, regular database back ups stored effectively, and securing data from unauthorised access is also a candidate for this training course on SQL 2012.
Below is a partial list of job functions associated to this training course:
- Audit SQL Server instances
- Back up databases
- Configure additional SQL Server components, Instances and Services
- Deploying a SQL Server
- Implementing strategies, columnstores and High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Install SQL Server and related services.
- Management, configuration, permissions, alerts, logins and roles.
- Installation Planning
The SQL 2012 Administering Databases course prepares you for the Microsoft Exam 70-462 - As the participant in the SQL 2012 Adminstering course will learn:
- Installation Planning
- Installing SQL Server and related services
- Implementation of a migration strategy
- How to configure additional SQL Server components
- Managing the SQL Server Agent
- Database management and configuration
- How to configure SQL Server instances
- Implementing a SQL Server clustered instance
- SQL Server instances management
- How to properly Identify and resolve concurrency problems
- The collection of and how to analyze troubleshooting data
- Auditing SQL Server instances
- Configure and maintain a back up strategy
- Database restoration
- Implementing and maintaining indexes
- Importing and exporting data
- Managing logins and server roles
- Managing database permissions
- Managing users and database roles
- Troubleshooting security
- Implementing AlwaysOn, database mirroring and replication
This course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers. This new SQL 2012 course is focused on anyone interested in the validation of your skills and knowledge with writing queries.
This course provides the knowledge and understanding for some of these important job functions:
- Apply built-in scalar functions
- Apply ranking functions
- Combine datasets
- Creates and alters
- Design T-SQL stored procedures, views
- Implementing aggregate queries, error handling, sequence generation and data types
- Manage transactions
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE statements
- Optimizing queries
- Query data using SELECT statements and Managing XML data
- OUTPUT clause to return data
This learning course provides the knowledge for the 70-461 Exam on Queries on Microsoft SQL Server 2012:
- Create Database Objects
- Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements).
- Create and alter views (simple statements).
- Design views.
- Create and modify constraints (simple statements).
- Create and alter DML triggers.
- Work with Data
- Query data by using SELECT statements.
- Implement sub-queries.
- Implement data types.
- Implement aggregate queries.
- Query and manage XML data.
- Modify Data
- Create and alter stored procedures (simple statements).
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Combine datasets.
- Work with functions.
- Troubleshoot & Optimize
- Optimize queries.
- Manage transactions.
- Evaluate the use of row-based operations vs. set-based operations.
- Implement error handling.
We create the highest quality course curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
The Implementing Desktop Application Environments course provides IT professionals with the opportunity to validate their skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and support a Windows Server 2012 desktop infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, extremely virtualized setting. This course provides credit towards the MCSE certification.
This course is intended for IT professionals and is part two of two exams which validate the student’s aptitude to plan, configure, and implement Windows Server 2012 desktop services, as well as confirms the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining desktop infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012 settings.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Designing and preparing the application environment
- Planning and implementing app compatibility
- Updating apps in desktop images
- Planning and implementing presentation virtualization servers
- Creating, configuring, deploying, and managing remote applications
- Installing and configuring application virtualization environments
- Preparing virtual applications
- Managing application virtualization environments
- Deploying applications to the desktop
- Planning and implementing application updates and upgrades
- Implementing applications security
- Monitoring applications
- Designing and implementing a resilient Remote Desktop infrastructure
- Designing and implementing business continuity for virtual desktops
- Designing and implementing a resilient virtual application delivery infrastructure
The MCTS 70-687 training course Configuring Windows 8.1 teaches students the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Windows 8.1 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as a part of a Windows Active Directory domain. Students provided with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and backup and restore system information.
When you pass Exam 70-688: Configuring Windows 8, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- MCTS: Windows 8, Configuration
We offer you the most effective way to earn your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). Professionals holding the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 8, Configuring certification have demonstrated the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Perform a clean install of Windows 8
- Create an image for deployment
- Configure hardware devices
- Configure software for compatibility
- Configure networking including sharing resources
- Configure DirectAccess for the network
- Monitor and configure system performance
- Perform backups and configure system restore
- Windows 8 Mobility
The Programming C# course provides full coverage of the programming skills required to create Windows applications using C#. This new and exciting course also provides knowledge on language syntax, C# program structure and implementation details.
This new course provides you the needed training for building new data types, handling events, accessing a database, using remote data, integrating with unmanaged code, as well as the knowledge and skills to perform operations asyncrhonously, creating custom attributes and more.
This course brings together all the features of programming in C# using Visual Studio.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime and manage assembly versions
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize/deserialize data in different formats
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class and create generic classes and methods
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces and create and use generic collections
- Create and call methods, catch/handle exceptions and describe the monitoring requirements of large applications
The new and exciting Advanced Server 2012 course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement the more advanced features available in Server 2012.
This new course provides you the needed training for the complete Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Plan images
- Capture images
- Maintain images
- Design a deployment method
- Implement the deployment infrastructure
- Implement a Lite Touch deployment
- Implement a Zero Touch deployment
- Design and implement user state migration
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Session Host
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host infrastructure
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Connection Broker
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Plan and configure Remote Desktop Web Access
- Design and configure user state virtualization
- Configure the Remote Desktop client experience
- Configure desktop security
- Implement an updates infrastructure
- Monitor the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Create and configure virtual collections
The Microsoft’s 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure teaches the students to plan, design, and deploy physical and virtual Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise environments. The students are able to acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available,secure and reliable Windows Server infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). This course incorporates the complete exam contents of the Microsoft’s 70-414 exam and helps the students to prepare for the exam. The prospective candidates registering for this course are required to have a minimum of one year experience of system administration preferably in an enterprise using Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure. The knowledge about the Active Directory and networking technologies is also mandatory to fully understand the contents of this course.
This course covers the Microsoft’s 70-414 certification track and provides in-depth knowledge on planning and implementing virtualization hosts, designing and implementing enterprise solutions, and more. This course helps the students to know where to click, what to configure and how to troubleshoot a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. Secondarily, the goal of this course is to give the students an overview of exam objectives and things to consider as they prepare to finish their MCSE certification.
The Microsoft’s 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure certification exam tests the candidates’ abilities to plan, design and deploy a physical or virtual Windows Server infrastructure. This preparatory course will enable the students to pass the exam as well as enhance their skills on the Microsoft Windows Server. The topics covered in this course are comprehensive and teach the students to automate the server installation processes in a physical or virtual environment. In addition to this, other related topics such as DHCP, VPN, DirectAccess and IPAM are also covered in detail.
This Microsoft Windows Server course enables the students in
designing and implementing a server infrastructure along with establishing a
secure remote access solution. The course provides hands-on practice to put the
students on the path to become a Server Infrastructure expert and also prepare
the -students to undertake the Microsoft’s 70-413 certification exam.
The candidates opting for this course are required to have a
minimum of one year experience with good working knowledge of Windows Server
operating system. The candidates are also required to have sound knowledge of
AD DS and networking technologies to completely understand this course.
The 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2 is part of the three course series required to prepare for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification by Microsoft. The course enables the students to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The course also focuses on the advanced configuration and services tasks needed to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
This advanced level course requires the prospective students to have working experience of Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure. Additionally, familiarity with active directory, networking services and system administration is also required to completely grab the concepts taught in this course.
The 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012
Services R2 course covers in detail the advanced networking services, Active
Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management,
Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business
continuity, and disaster recovery in purview of a Windows Server 2012
infrastructure. The students also able to prepare for the exam 70-412:
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. Exam 70-412 is one of three
exams needed for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
The 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 course is a preparatory course for the exam conducted by Microsoft. It covers the exam topics in a great detail and prepares the students on system administration related functions, including deploying, managing, and maintaining servers, configuring file and print services, configuring network services and access, configuring NPS infrastructure, configuring and managing active directory, and configuring and managing group policy.
The 70-411 course is the second course in the three course series required to completely prepare for the Microsoft Certifies Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification. The other two being 70-410 and 70-412. Students are strongly encouraged to take these three courses before taking the corresponding exams from Microsoft. This course covers the administration aspect of a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 environment and prepares the students to effectively manage the users, access, policies and data security features of Windows Server 2012 R2.
The course is the next step after the course 70-410:
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. Hence, the students are
strongly advised to undertake the pre-requisite course before registering for
this course. Alternatively, candidates having two to three years of system
administration experience can also grasp the concepts taught in this course
The course 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 prepares the candidates for the Microsoft exam 70-410. In addition to that, the course covers a range of topics including system administration related functions, installing and configuring servers, configuring roles and features, configuring Hyper-V, deploying and configuring core network services, installing and administering active directory, and creating and managing group policy.
The course provides an excellent opportunity to get hands-on practice of installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
This course is intended for IT professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and get hands-on experience of installing, configuring and operating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2. Typically, the candidates undertaking this course must have a similar profile as below:
- System administrators who are relatively new to system administration roles
- IT professionals looking to increase their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012
- Aspiring students of Microsoft Exam 70-410 or MCSE/MCSA certification
Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 is part of the Microsoft training courses. This course helps the students to understand the configuration and deployment of a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. The candidates will learn the fundamentals of cloud computing including its components, required infrastructure and services portfolio. The course also briefs on the application virtualization, server management, automation and cloud security.
Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 course helps the students to understand the different techniques involved in setting up a private or hybrid cloud environment for any organization. The course is specifically designed on the curriculum of Microsoft exam 70-247. The course also provides an opportunity to the students to get hands-on lab experience while studying. The candidates completing this course can look into the expanding market for cloud system administrators.
The candidates willing to opt for this course are required to have basic knowledge of working with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system along with other allied applications such as Microsoft Active Directory, Hyper-V, SharePoint, System Center, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).The candidates must also possess understanding of networking, applications and storage experience.
The 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 teaches the candidates to monitor and operate a cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. The primary focus area of this course is to enable the students to manage and administer a cloud environment, and to describe the key infrastructure elements and applications that run within a cloud.
This certification exam preparatory course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to operate a private cloud using System Center 2012. This new course develops the necessary skills needed to administer the private cloud, as well as management, monitoring infrastructure key elements, private cloud applications, and more.
The primary objectives of this course include:
- Creating document structure
- Writing code that interacts with UI controls
- Applying styles to HTML elements
- Implementing HTML5 APIs
- Establishing the scope of objects and variables
- Creating and implementing objects and methods
- Implementing program flow
- Raising and handling an event
- Implementing exception handling
- Implementing a callback
- Creating a web worker process
- Validating user input with HTML5 elements
- Consuming data
- Serializing, de-serializing, and transmitting data
- Stylizing HTML text and box properties
- Creating a flexible content layout
- Creating an animated and adaptive UI
- Finding elements by using CSS selectors and JQuery
- Structuring a CSS file using CSS selectors
The new Supporting Windows 8.1 training course provides full coverage of the skills required to plan and implement the installation, maintenance and management of Windows 8. This course also provides knowledge and skills on the methods used for installation, remote management using bundled tools, networking, access control, endpoint protection and user authentication.
This new course provides you the needed training for managing and maintaining Windows 8, as well as profiles, settings, file/print resources, Windows Store apps, desktop apps, mobile device management with Windows Intune and more.
This course brings together all the management features of using Windows 8.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Plan and implement local and remote management methods
- Plan and implement Windows 8 recovery solutions
- Configure cloud services and manage Windows 8 clients with Windows Intune
- Manage and maintain Windows Store apps and desktop apps
- Manage and maintain remote access and extranet connectivity
- Manage user settings, profiles, file resources and print resources
- Implement encryption and maintain endpoint security
- Manage user authentication and intranet connectivity
- Plan and implement Windows 8 installation methods