Do you want to learn to make awesome games and apps using Unity3D, but know nothing about where to begin? No problem! In my course, we'll go over all the basics you need to get started, and learn how to make great games with Unity. In this course, we'll be going over:
- Unity3D's user interface, and using the different windows to develop your project.
- An introduction to the C# programming language, where we'll make our script and learn to work with components in Unity to make our game come to life.
- How to make a visually appealing game scene and properly adjust and align UI graphics like text, buttons and graphics.
- How to export your project to computer and mobile devices.
- Learn to build a game of Blackjack, the popular card game. With input like Hitting & standing, and being able to place your bet with in-game money. With win, lose and game over events.
This course is perfect for student who want:
- To learn Unity3D one of the most popular game engines out in the industry.
- To learn programming basics and coding in the C# language.
- To be able to make a game from start to finish.
The Programming C# course provides full coverage of the programming skills required to create Windows applications using C#. This new and exciting course also provides knowledge on language syntax, C# program structure and implementation details.
This new course provides you the needed training for building new data types, handling events, accessing a database, using remote data, integrating with unmanaged code, as well as the knowledge and skills to perform operations asyncrhonously, creating custom attributes and more.
This course brings together all the features of programming in C# using Visual Studio.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime and manage assembly versions
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize/deserialize data in different formats
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class and create generic classes and methods
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces and create and use generic collections
- Create and call methods, catch/handle exceptions and describe the monitoring requirements of large applications
Knowing the suite of C languages developed my Microsoft is a guaranteed career booster. They’re powerful, in-demand, and can create almost any kind of application or software under the sun. However, they’re not exactly the most beginner friendly languages in the world. While they all have the same roots, they have distinct differences too. Thankfully C# is generally considered to be the least confusing of the family, and a level up from Java as far as skill is concerned. This crash course will teach you everything you need to know and make you a C# aficionado in a matter of hours.
Get an A+ in C# Programming
- Understand C# fundamentals
- Create games with C# and Unity
- Develop mobile apps with C# and Xamarin
- Build software with C#, Mono and Windows Forms
- Make websites with C# and ASP.NET
- Create console applications
Everything You Need to Get up to Speed
C# is a great language, but it’s not perfect. With that in mind, this online course will start off by outlining what exactly C# is good at, and where its weaknesses lie. Following that we’ll take a look at the various platforms that utilize C#, which you’ll be using during the course to complete a wide variety of projects.
After that there’s nothing left to do but dive straight in. Step by step, section by section, you’ll build your knowledge of C# with practical projects along the way to put your developing skills into practice. A section each is dedicated to setting up your environment; data types and their uses; variables, expressions and operators; statements and flow control; organisation; classes and structs; inheritance; interfaces, and so much more.
All you need to get started is a basic understanding of programming and a familiarity with the concept of object-oriented programming (don’t worry if you don’t have any actual experience). Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike, by the end of this course you’ll have a solid understanding of C#, its strengths and weaknesses, what projects you can use it for, and you’ll be more than ready to start using it in the real world.
What is C#?
C# is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft’s C family of languages. It is a hybrid of C and C++ and was designed to improve productivity in web app development. It is used to build a variety of secure client, client-server and database applications, XML web services, distributed components and much more. It runs on the .NET framework and another very popular language was inspired by it; Java.
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on all mobile devices
Certificate of Completion
This course discusses Unity Scripting. It includes several tutorials on game script creation and coding. This course is aimed at beginning coders and intended to teach you the basic coding you need to know to start creating games.
If you have some coding knowledge, this course will still be helpful as it relates coding to how it is used in game development today.