Become a High Earning Cloud Architect
The demand for Cloud Architects is very high and you as a technical guru can take advantage of this. If your currently a Solutions Architect, System Administrator or Developer this course is a great transition.
As your well credentialed instructor I will be working with you for over 10 hours going thru what a Cloud Architect needs to know. We will cover the basics of cloud, then we will cover cloud frameworks, cloud ecosystems, cloud migrations, cloud analysis, etc. This is a vendor neutral course where you will learn the basics but i will apply the fundamentals to the three major providers so you can take this knowledge and run... We will touch on Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services and MS Azure for IaaS/PaaS. Salesforce and Servicenow for SaaS as well as O365 briefly. Lastly, I will go thru what you need to look for in a Cloud role and the best resources for finding a new job or gig.
The materials are based on the The Professional Cloud Solutions Architect certification which equips solution architects with insights and familiarity with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of cloud technology adoption and operating models. These materials are Vendor neutral.
What you’ll learn
- Explain the history of cloud computing and its impact on business and IT architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a service”
- Explain the impact of cloud computing on service management
- Understand consumer and provider perspectives in setting up cloud environments
- Evaluate and design a cloud solution architecture
- Plan the transitioning and transformation to a cloud environment