Google Cloud Architect Exam Bootcamp
Why Google Cloud Platform?
According to Global Knowledge’s Survey for 2018 a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest salary at $139,529. Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings.
Course UPDATED 04/01/2019 - Course materials update with downloaded pdf of over 300 pages.
Looking to accomplish your Google Cloud Platform Certification. Don't have time or funds to spend on expensive courses and want to avoid the extra marketing fluff. This course should aid in your accomplishment
Welcome to the Google Cloud Certified Professional -Architect Exam Prep Bootcamp. This course will get you ramped up in Google Cloud Platform so you can successfully take the GCP Cloud Architect exam
In this course we start with a brief overview to ensure everyone has the same understanding of the platform.. The understanding you NEED to pass this challenging exam. We will cover the aspects of the GCP Platform you MUST KNOW to pass the exam... Such as migrating Virtual Machines, Determining the proper data storage requirements, analyzing performance and monitoring the GCP Platform,
Remember, this exam is not a walk in the park and I say that as an AWS Certified Pro. Google looks at cloud differently and generally has catered more towards developers.. So if you dont know the developer jargon some of Google approaches may not make sense.. Also, this exam does not test you on the basics of Cloud and thus you need to know what exact services and for that matter what exact service Google believes.
What you can expect from the GCP Bootcamp?
- Condensed content focused on getting your certified.
- Reducing your certification prep time significantly.
- Over Thirty lectures covering every subject area in the exam
- Numerous links to reference material you need to study
- Contact info to ask any questions.
Who would be the target audience?
GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Taking the GCP exam and need to get certified Quickly...
Author Joe Holbrook