Google Cloud Security Fundamentals
Why Google Cloud Platform?
According to Global Knowledge’s Survey for 2018 a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest salary at $139,529. Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings.
Course UPDATED 04/01/2019 - Course materials update with downloaded pdf of over 150 pages.
Security in the cloud is much like security in your on-premise data centers, only without the costs of maintaining facilities and hardware. In the cloud, security is generally a shared responsibility between the provider and the customer.
With Google Cloud Platform there are many facets of maintaining a secure cloud environment and in this course we will cover them.
Areas of focus will be IAM, Stackdriver, Gsuite, Cloud Identity, Roles and Service Accounts.
What you can expect from the GCP Bootcamp?
- Condensed content focused on getting you up to speed
- Demos to reinforce your knowledge
- Over 20 lectures covering every major subject area in GCP Cloud Security
- Numerous links to reference material you need to study
- Contact info to ask any questions.
Who would be the target audience?
GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
Author Joe Holbrook