Minitab Masterclass: Part 02 (Master Top 7 Control Charts)
Want to become a Minitab Data Analyst? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Minitab Masterclass provides you a practical perspective of learning Minitab. This is one of the Best Minitab training programs available online that not only provides you step-by-step instructions to use the different Minitab tools, but also enhances your Minitab Analytical skills. The entire Minitab Masterclass program is divided into 3 parts (courses). Each course teaches you a specific aspect of Minitab tools and techniques.
- In Part 01, this course, you will Master the Top 10 Graphical Tools for Beginners
- In Part 02, you will Master the Top 7 Control Charts for Beginners
- And In Part 03, you will Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests for Beginners
Each part (course) of this Minitab Masterclass program enhances your skill level as outlined below:
- After completing Part 1: you become a Minitab Proficient
- After completing Part 2: you become a Minitab Expert
- After completing Part 3: you become a Minitab Specialist
These 3 (Graphical Tools, Control Charts and Hypothesis Testing) are critical and the most used components of the Minitab software that are required and used by Six Sigma experts and statistical data analysts. The structure of this Minitab Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This complete Minitab Masterclass provides you the proficiency in 24+ Minitab analytical tools and techniques. This Minitab Masterclass program not only adds the Minitab qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
By choosing this Minitab Masterclass Program, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Minitab training.
Now let's talk about this course: Minitab Masterclass: Part 02 (Master Top 7 Control Charts)
Which Control Charts are covered in Part 02 of Minitab Masterclass?
- I-MR Chart (Individuals-Moving Range)
- XBar-R Chart (Mean-Range)
- XBar-S Chart (Mean-Standard Deviation)
- np Chart
- p Chart
- c Chart and
- u Chart
What would you get after taking this course?
- Become a Certified Minitab Expert from AIGPE
- Master Top 7 Control Charts on Minitab
- Explore Statistical Process Control (SPC) in complete depth
- Add Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze project and process data using Control Charts
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Minitab
- Get access to 65+ pdfs that are downloadable
- Solve any business problem using data analysis on Minitab
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Minitab software and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this Minitab Masterclass program. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
- You become a Minitab expert in creating a minimum of 7 specific Control Charts on Minitab
- These Minitab tools are covered in thorough detail in 12 sections and 65+ lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- Description of the tool
- Review of examples
- Activity and Activity Solution
- Numerical Minitab activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are tons of Minitab exercises with raw data provided in each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation.
- There are 65+ downloadable ready-to-use Minitab procedures and resources.
- You also receive trainer assistance on course related questions (our Q&A discussion boards are extremely active).
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Minitab Masterclass program assumes that you have no prior background of doing any data analysis. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 65 lectures, over 65 supplemental resources and multiple activities, these comprehensive Minitab tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to gain Minitab proficiency.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Minitab Analyst for potential manufacturing or service industry organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your data analytical skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your ability to slice, dice and get inferences from data
…this complete Minitab Masterclass: Part 02 is exactly what you need to understand how to create Top 7 Control Charts on Minitab, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Certified Minitab Expert!!!
StartSection Introduction (1:18)
StartWhat is Statistical Process Control (SPC)? (1:34)
StartWhat are Control Charts? (2:03)
StartControl Limits vs. Specification Limits (2:02)
StartWhat are the characteristics of an in-control process? (0:31)
StartWhat are the characteristics of an out-of-control process? (2:47)
StartLeading Indicator vs. Lagging Indicator (1:09)
StartSection Conclusion (1:19)
StartQuiz 01: Section Quiz