Python programming is one of the most demanded skill sets in today's job market, and for good reason. Python allows you to do just about anything you can think of; web development, data analytics, game development - even controlling robots!
This Python Programming Professional Bundle is designed to get you up to speed with all the major Python skills you need right now. Learn on your own time and at your own pace, just be sure to learn this stuff.
What Can You Learn?
Python Programming for Beginners: If your knowledge of Python and programming is limited – or even non-existent – then this course is the perfect starting point for you. You'll be guided through the installation process and the various features and functions of Python, and then you'll put your knew found knowledge to practical use by solving 'real life' programming problems. Ideal for both programming beginners or experienced programmers new to Python.
Python Web Programming: Python is one of the most concise and easily understood programming languages out there, and one of its most popular applications is the web. This is the definitive python web programming course, designed for programmers, web developers, app creators, and anyone who wants to become 'code literate'. Not only will you acquire an in-depth understanding of the programming language and its application for the web, you'll get hands-on experience building programs too.
Python Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone: As well as web development, data visualisation and analysis, and a host of other applications, Python is a programming language perfectly suited to game development. With this course, you'll learn the easy way. Rather than working through hours of lectures and exercises, you'll literally create a game as you go. Who said picking up new skills can't be fun?
Data Visualisation with Python and Matplotlib: Companies are finally waking up to the benefits that big data and data analysis can have for their business. However, the majority of them lack the know-how to turn this data into something easily understood, readable, and presentable. That's where data visualisation comes in. Using Python in conjunction with Matplotlib, you can create just about any 2D or 3D graphs, bar charts, scatter plots, and more.
Data Analysis with Python and Pandas: Data analysis is one of the most sought-after skills from the biggest companies in the world, and guesses what? Python can be used to do it. Working with Pandas, you'll learn how to import and export data in a wide variety of forms, and organise and manipulate it into whatever way you need. Combined with our Data Visualisation with Python course below, it's all your need to become a genuine data guru.
Learn Python Django from Scratch: If you already have some experience with Python, web development or both, then this is the perfect course to take your expertise to the next level. Working in conjunction with Django you'll create a website from scratch featuring map integration, e-commerce functionality and a host of other complex features. Master this skillset, and you'll be all set to take the web by storm with database-driven yet simple and beautiful sites.
Go Where the Money is
Companies such as Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia, and IBM all use Python. In fact, among programming languages, Python had the largest year-on-year job demand growth — at 19% — as of March 2013. This growth has been increasing ever since. Notably, the overall hiring demand for IT professionals dipped year over year by 5% as of January 2014, except for Python programmers which increased by 8.7%. In New York, Python developers ranked #8 of the most in-demand tech workers, making an average of $106k/year. On the other side of the Atlantic, Python programmers also enjoy a strongly rising demand for their skills .
If you’re looking at this page, you’ve probably had ‘learn how to code’ at the top of your to-do list forever. Coding is the future, and the technology industry is crying out for good programmers fluent in a range of languages. With that in mind, we’ve created this bundle for people just like you. Whether you’re a complete newcomer to programming or you already have some experience but want to expand your knowledge, this bundle will set you up for a career as a professional programmer.
With access for life, you can learn at your own pace and complete lessons according to your own schedule. Whether you take your time or power through at breakneck speed, you can rest assured you’re learning everything you need to know.
This bundle includes the following courses:
- HMTL5 and CSS3 Fundamentals: HTML5 is the latest version of the code that makes the web tick, and CSS3 is the next level of web design to go with it. Put them together and you have a recipe for future-proofed, flawless and perfectly functioning websites. This course will teach you both by diving right in at the practical end, and have your creating beautiful websites in no time.
- Python Programming for Beginners: Python is one of the most in-demand skills that top employers like Microsoft, Google and many more look for; and that’s a trend that only set to continue for the next few years at least. Python is a simple, versatile and highly readable code used for everything from building websites to controlling robots! Whether you’re new to Python or new to programming in general, this course will get you up to speed.
- Swift Programming for Beginners: Swift is one of the hottest new languages out there right now, and essential if you want to become a fully fledged iOS app developer. If you’re looking for a crash course to get a handle on Apple’s primary coding language, look no further. This course will turn you into an expert Swift engineer, building your knowledge from scratch with plenty of practical exercises.
- Google Go Programming: It should come as no surprise that Google has its own programming language. And since Google is one of the biggest names in the technology world, it should come as no surprise that learning Go is a sure-fire way to boost your employment credentials, both with this computing behemoth and just about everyone else too. This course will tell you everything you need to know.
- Fundamentals for Java Programming: Every professional programmer worth their salt knows Java inside and out. It’s the most common programming language in the world, and it sets the tone for all other code. In short, you won’t get anywhere without it, so it’s worthwhile learning how to do it right; and that’s exactly what this course does – from the ground up.
- Perl Programming for Beginners: It’s easy to get a little lost in the sea of programming languages out there. Luckily, Perl is a great starting off point because it’s simple to use, easy to learn, and very versatile. If you don’t know where to take the first step to becoming a professional programmer, there are worse places to start. This course will help you grasp the fundamentals and get started in the programming world.
- C++ Programming Fundamentals: C++ is the Grandfather of many of the tech world’s programming languages – Java being just one. Learning C++ gives you a head start on learning any other language, and a leg up as far as your employability is concerned. By taking this course, you’ll lay down a solid coding foundation and gain an excellent platform for improving your skills.
- Python Web Programming: After you’ve completed our Python Programming for Beginners course, Python Web Programming will give you an extra edge and a new set of skills with a language that’s not only easy to learn, but a real money maker too. You’ll learn the art and the science behind web programming, graduating with all the tools necessary to build vibrant and sustainable web based programs.
- Ruby On Rails: Ruby on Rails can sound intimidating for anyone who doesn’t know it, but in reality it’s not only extremely useful, but completely logical too. This course will take from zero to Rails developer, showing you how to create fully interactive Rails applications from the very beginning. You’ll learn how to connect databases, accept user input, and complete a comprehensive project so you’re ready to use RoR in the real world straight away.
You'll also learn C# via Unity 3D game development, and the new Dart programming language from Google.